martes, 7 de abril de 2009

WE MADE YOU LETRA

Guess Who… You Miss me?… Jessica Simpson sing the chorus
Jessica Simpson – (Eminem)
(CHORUS)
When you walk through the doorIt was clear to me (clear to me)You’re the one they adore, who they came to see (who they came to see)You’re a … rockstar (baby)Everybody wants you (everybody wants you)Player… Who can really play you (who can really play you)We’re the ones who (chicka) made you *cough, cough*
(VERSE ONE)
Back by popular demandNow pop a little zantack for andacity if you canYou’re ready to tackle any task that is at handHow does it feel, is it fantastic, is it grand?Well look at all the massive masses in the standsShady man… no don’t massacre the fansDamn, I think Kim Kardashians a manShe stumped just cause he asked to put his handsOn her massive glutious maximus againSqueeze it, then Squish it, then pass it to her friendCan he come back as nasty as he canYes he can,can, don’t ask me this againHe does not mean to lesbian offendBut Lindsay please come back to seeing menSamantha’s a 2, Youre practically a 10I know you want me girl,In fact I see it when I come in girl
(CHORUS)
When you walk through the doorIt was clear to me (clear to me)You’re the one they adore, who they came to see (who they came to see)You’re a … rockstar (baby)Everybody wants you (everybody wants you)Player… Who can really blame you (who can really blame you)We’re the ones who made you
(VERSE TWO)
The enforcer, looking for more women to tortureWalk up to the cutest girl and Charlie Horse herSorry Portia, but whats Ellen DegeneresHave that I don’t, are you telling me tenderness?Well I can be as gentle and as smooth as a gentlemanGive me my ventolin inhaler and 2 zenedrinAnd I’ll invite Sarah Palin out to dinner thenNail her,’Baby say hello to my little friend’ Brit forget K Fed lets cut off the middle manForget him or your gona end up in hospital againAnd this time it wont be for the riddle and bingeForget them other men, girl pay them little attentionA little bit did I mention, that Jennifer’s in love with me John MayerSo sit on the benchMan I swear them other guys you give em an inchThey take a mile, they got style bigger than Slim
(CHORUS)
When you walk through the doorIt was clear to me (clear to me)You’re the one they adore, who they came to see (who they came to see)You’re a … rockstar (baby)Everybody wants you (everybody wants you)Player… Who can really blame you (who can really blame you)Were the ones who made you
(VERSE THREE)
And that’s why… my loveYou’ll never live without ,I know you want me girl cause I can see you checking me outAnd baby, you know, you know you want me tooDon’t try to deny it baby, I’m the only one for you(Fart)Damn girl Im beginning to sprout an AlphalphaWhy should I wash my filthy mouth outYou think that’s bad you should hear the rest of my albumNever has there been so finesse and nostalgiaMan Cash,I don’t mean to mess up your gal butJessica Alba put a breast in my mouth butWowzers, I just made a mess of my trousersAnd they wonder why I keep dressing like ElvisLord help us hes back in his pink Alf shirtLooking like someone shrinked his outfitI think hes about to flipJessica rest assure, Supermans here to rescue yaCan you blame me?You’re my Amy, im your BlakeMatter fact make me a birthday cakeWith a saw blade in it to make my jail breakBaby, I think you just met your soul mate(Now break it down girl)
(CHORUS)
When you walk through the doorIt was clear to me (clear to me)You’re the one they adore, who they came to see (who they came to see)You’re a … rockstar (baby)Everybody wants you (everybody wants you)Player… Who can really blame you (who can really blame you)Were the ones who made you
So baby, babyGet down, down, down
Baby, get down, down downBaby, get down, down downBaby, get down, get down
Baby, get down, down downBaby, get down, down downBaby, get down, down downBaby, get down, get down
Oh Amy, Rehab never looked so good,I can wait, Im going back!! HAHA Whooo!
DR DRE, 2020, Yeah

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario