lunes, 6 de abril de 2009

VERSO DE EMINEM DE FORGOT ABOUT

[Eminem]

So what do you say to somebody you hate (what?)Or anyone tryna bring trouble your way (YUP)Wanna resolve things in a bloodier way?Then study your tape of N.W.A.One day I was walkin by wit a Walkman onwhen I caught a guy givin me an awkward eyeAnd strangled him off in the parkin lot wit his Karl KaniI don't give a fuck if it's dark or notI'm harder than me tryin to park a Dodgewhen I'm drunk as fuckRight next to a humungous truck in a two car garage Hoppin out wit two broken legs tryna walk it offFuck you too bitch call the copsI'ma kill you and them loud ass muthafuckin barkin dogsAnd when the cops came throughMe and Dre stood next to a burnt down housewit a can full of gas and a hand full of matchesAnd still weren't found out (RIGHT HERE)From here on out it's the Chronic 2Startin today and tomorrow's the newAnd I'm still loco enoughTo choke you to death wit a Charleston chew Slim shady - hotter then a set of twin babies in a Mercedes Benz wit the windows up when the temp goes up to the mid 80'sCallin men ladiesSorry Doc but I been crazyThere is no way that you can save meIt's ok go with him Hailey (da-dah??)

[Chorus] (3x)[Eminem]

So what do you say to somebody you hate (what?)Or anyone tryna bring trouble your way (YUP)Wanna resolve things in a bloodier way?Then study your tape of N.W.A.One day I was walkin by wit a Walkman onwhen I caught a guy givin me an awkward eyeAnd strangled him off in the parkin lot wit his Karl KaniI don't give a fuck if it's dark or notI'm harder than me tryin to park a Dodgewhen I'm drunk as fuckRight next to a humungous truck in a two car garage Hoppin out wit two broken legs tryna walk it offFuck you too bitch call the copsI'ma kill you and them loud ass muthafuckin barkin dogsAnd when the cops came throughMe and Dre stood next to a burnt down housewit a can full of gas and a hand full of matchesAnd still weren't found out (RIGHT HERE)From here on out it's the Chronic 2Startin today and tomorrow's the newAnd I'm still loco enoughTo choke you to death wit a Charleston chew Slim shady - hotter then a set of twin babies in a Mercedes Benz wit the windows up when the temp goes up to the mid 80'sCallin men ladiesSorry Doc but I been crazyThere is no way that you can save meIt's ok go with him Hailey (da-dah??)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario